Want to know whats happening with Prebetsabu & Masviona's daily routine?

Click here http://www.masviona.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

Wacky Photog For Hire! Any Event...
http://prebetsabu.fotopages.com/
0126506551 - Prebetsabu

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yeay.. i got myself a flash

hahaha..

finally, after a while figuring out my budget, then me n my family straight away went to pertama complex to buy my camera a speedlight...

no.. im not buying the overpriced but efficient & more reliable nikon's speedlights, but my budget only permits me to buy a thirdparty model.. huhuh.. ok la tu.. better then nothing right?

i bought Nissin Di622 SpeedLight..

ive been researching bout this particular brand quite a while, and the response is its a fair product, equivalent to Nikon SB600.. ok la kan for a beginner like me to explore...

next, a prime lens 50mm maybe!

1 comments:

GC said...

Wah now can take better photos with the speedlight bro.

Congrats! i'm thinking of new lens too, but right now must start saving money first :( in order to get the lens